About our Connecticut Bartending Schools Web site
This Connecticut Bartending School web site is a showcase of independently owned, high-quality Connecticut bartending schools that are licensed by the Connecticut Department of Higher Education. This website is owned and operated by Professional Bartending Schools of America, Inc, a nationwide group of 36 state-licensed bartending schools.
We have listed information on our affiliated bartending schools in Fairfield, Hamden, Norwich, Waterbury and Wethersfield, Connecticut. Our newest Conneciticut batending school is the Bartenders Academy in Waterbury.
About our Connecticut Bartending Schools
These Connecticut bartending schools have met our professional requirements to be included on this web site. Each bartending school teaches bartending in a realistic classroom. Each bartending school listed on this web site has professional bartending instructors with years of bartending experience. If you do not see a school in a city of your choice, then there are no schools in that city that meet our strict requirements.
Job Placement Assistance
These bartending schools teach bartending as a professional career and all offer job placement assistance at no charge to their bartender graduates. These schools work together to offer job placement opportunities throughout Connecticut and nationwide through additional campuses, including Professional Bartending Schools of America.
Check out these Connecticut bartending schools and request more information by clicking on "Contact Us" menu button at the top of every page. We will send you an information packet and call to answer any questions you may have.
Why Be a Bartender in Connecticut?
- Have Fun & Meet People While Bartending
- Work Full or Part-time, Days, Afternoons or Nights
- Make Money in a Bar Instead of Spend it!
- You Get to Call Last Call
- Work in a Pub Where Everyone Knows Your Name
- Meet Interesting People in an Upscale Hotel
- Be the Host of the Party at a Hot Nightclub
- Get to See all the Games at a Sports Bar
- Take Home Cash Tips Daily
- Sleep til Noon and Not Get Fired
- Bartending is a Career Than Can Never be Outsourced!
- Have a Second Career to Fall Back on if Needed